The Nwazet Power Supply module is the easiest way to power your project away from a computer once you're done building it.
This power module is equipped with a standard center-positive 2.0mm barrel jack and will take any power supply, such as a wall-wart, a 9 volt battery or a cigarette-lighter adapter, between 7 and 20 volts and will output a nicely regulated 5 volts at up to 800 mA.
Just connect the USB cable that you're using today to the power supply module and you're good to go.
The module also features a large switch to let you turn your project ON / OFF smoothly and easily.
- Voltage Input: 7v (min) to 20v (max)
- Voltage Output: 5v regulated
- Current Output: 800 mA (max)
- 1.0v Dropout
- Barrel Jack: 2.0mm diameter with the positive voltage at the center
- The hole-to-hole dimensions of the module are 30mm x 25mm.
- The total size of the board is 40mm x 35mm.
Note: No USB cable or wall-wart is provided with the power supply module. This module is sold as a kit and requires soldering.