Product Type: Modules
The Nwazet Power Supply module is the easiest way to power your project away from a computer once you're done building it.
The module will fit nicely on the top-left corner of our Large Plate or of our Stackable Plate. This module is equipped with a standard center-positive 2.0mm barrel jack and will take any power supply, such as a wall-wart, a 9 volt battery or a cigarette-lighter adapter, between 7 and 20 volts and will output a nicely regulated 5 volts at up to 800 mA. Just connect the micro USB cable that you're using today with your Netduino Go! to the power supply module and you're good to go. The module also features a large switch to let you turn your project ON / OFF smoothly and easily.
No USB cable or wall-wart is provided with the power supply module. This module is sold as a kit and requires soldering.
- Voltage Input: 7v (min) to 20v (max)
- Voltage Output: 5v regulated
- Current Output: 800 mA (max)
- 1.0v Dropout
- Barrel Jack: 2.0mm diameter with the positive voltage at the center
- The hole-to-hole dimensions of the module are 30mm x 25mm.
- The total size of the board is 40mm x 35mm.